Syndicate Stars® is our way of saying “Thank You!” for doing what you do!
How do I Participate?
Sign up as a ROLO retailer and provide us with your preferred wholesaler. Not signed up? Click here!
What do I do after I have signed up?
Once your account is active, log in and place your order!
Order 10+ cases and your order will be shipped to your preferred wholesaler. You can mix-and-match product to get to 10+ cases. They will deliver the order and invoice you as well.
Order 100+ cases and if approved your order will be shipped directly to you via a 53' Syndicate Sales truck. Your preferred wholesaler will invoice you.
How do I get Syndicate Starpoints®?
When you order a minimum of 10 cases online, you will be rewarded with
Syndicate Starpoints®. The points you earned will be credited to your
Syndicate Stars® account once your order is shipped. Products vary in
Syndicate Starpoints® value.
What do I get with my Syndicate Starpoints®?
Syndicate Stars® Rewards! Click here to see all the selections!
- Beginning in 2011, all SYNDICATE STARPOINTS® will expire three years from the date of issuance. All SYNDICATE STARPOINTS® accumulated prior to January 1, 2011 will expire on January 1, 2014.
- A SYNDICATE STARS® participant will forfeit all accumulated points after twelve months of no activity.
- Accumulated SYNDICATE STARPOINTS® will immediately expire upon any ownership change of a SYNDICATE STARS® participant.
- This program is for the Traditional Retail Florist.
- All rewards will be shipped to the Traditional Retail Florist business address.
- It is the responsibility of the SYNDICATE STARS® participant to communicate any change in information such as phone number, email, or contact.
- In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of program rules, the decision of Syndicate Sales, Inc. management shall be final.
- To be eligible for STARS REWARDS, a retailer must be registered through Syndicate Sales, Inc.
- Syndicate Sales, Inc. reserves the right to audit all program records at any time.
- SYNDICATE STARPOINTS® cannot be purchased, sold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Syndicate Sales, Inc. is responsible for all delivery charges on STARS REWARDS.
- The STARS REWARDS recipient is responsible for Federal, state and local income taxes on rewards totaling $600 or more in a calendar year. Reward earnings are taxable as income at the time SYNDICATE STARPOINTS® are redeemed.
- Syndicate Sales, Inc. must complete and submit a FORM 1099-MISC to both the reward recipient and the IRS by February 28th of the following year in which the rewards were redeemed, if in excess of $600 or more.
- Syndicate Sales, Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel the program at any time.
- All SYNDICATE STARPOINTS® are pending until order is shipped. Point totals are updated upon shipment of product.
- Point redemption requests will be processed within 5 business days. Depending on the prize, delivery may take up to 4-6 weeks.
- Once SYNDICATE STARPOINTS® are redeemed, they cannot be reinstated for any reason.
- All rewards redeemed by participants outside the United States are subject to review.
- Upon program termination points must be redeemed within 30 days.
- Actual product brands may vary.