Are you a hard worker with proven work experience looking for a place where you fit in? Join our team! We pride ourselves in teamwork and meeting the needs of our customers. We embrace innovation and working together to achieve our goals.
Responsible for performing with a production team to efficiently and accurately produce wire easels and other wire products. General production duties occur within the assigned area of wire manufacturing operations.
This position is located in at 1000 Toby Pike, Kokomo, IN. We call this building the “East Plant”.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Daily operation of CNC wire bending, spot welding, and powder coating line.
• Assist in set up of CNC wire bending, spot welding, and powder coating line.
• Initiate start up of machines at the beginning of the shift
• Operate a fork lift as needed
• Identifies, separates, labels, and palletizes merchandise onto flats.
• Reports damages and/or compliance issues to supervisor.
• Partners with supervisor to resolve problems or discrepancies.
• Meets safety, productivity and quality standards.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.