SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The EDI Coordinator will be responsible for onboarding new customers, monitoring inbound and outbound document transmissions, troubleshooting issues, identifying opportunities for improvement and maintaining vendor EDI compliance. The EDI Coordinator must be customer service oriented. The EDI Coordinator will report to Senior Systems Analyst and work closely with Sales Support, Logistics and Finance teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Act as primary contact for all EDI Trading Partner relationships for Syndicate Sales Inc. and its affiliated companies.
• Work with our EDI vendor (BSI) to Establish Trading Partner relationships, in accordance with company standards and policies.
• Work with the Sales team to create product cross references between customers and Syndicate Sales Inc.
• Review daily EDI exception logs and ensure any errors are corrected.
• Review daily EDI acknowledgement reports and ensure that all transmissions are received timely. Investigate any un-acknowledged documents and resolve issues.
• Provide EDI labeling compliance and verification.
• Provide on-call support for EDI operations to the Logistics team.
• Provide timely communication and weekly status updates to IT and Sales department leadership.
• Ensure that trading partners are leveraging the benefits of EDI
• Recommend modifications to EDI systems to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.