The Systems Support Administrator is responsible for maintaining our system infrastructure and networks, testing all computer related equipment, backing up databases, installing and updating malware/AV software, installing and rebuilding existing servers as well as other processes. The Systems Support Administrator is responsive to troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of problems quickly for manufacturing and distribution organization that is operational 24/7 in winter peak season. Direct and coordinate local area computer network activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Document and implement policies and procedures related to all systems hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security, and backup.
• Establish and maintain network users, user environment, directories, and security.
• Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches or usability concerns and regularly upgrade systems as needed.
• Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system. Train users on software and equipment usage.
• Develop and communicate standards for use, operations, and security of network, personal computers, and data.
• Develop and implement disaster recovery procedures.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively.