Benefits and Wellness
• Handles enrollments, changes and terminations for medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, and voluntary benefits in a timely and accurate manner.
• Reviews monthly invoices to ensure they are accurate and resolves discrepancies with individual providers.
• Works with payroll to ensure employee premium portions are collected.
• Creates template for COBRA eligible medical, dental and vision within 7 days of termination.
• Fields and resolves team member claim or provider problems with medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability claims, and voluntary benefits in a timely and accurate manner.
• Conducts nicotine oral tests for wellness premium discounts.
• Coordinates smoking cessation programs and challenges BMI status.
• Plans and executes Annual Health and Wellness Fair to maximize integration with team member health benefits compliance and needs.
• Plans and schedules 3 educational sessions per year on wellness topics of interest targeting most common chronic health conditions in the Syndicate and HHT team member population.
• Prepare, issue and process FMLA documents in compliance with federal and state laws.
• Maintain current knowledge of and ensure compliance with applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
• Performs other related benefits administration duties.
Accident and Injury
• Handles first reports of injuries and coordination of care for work related accidents in compliance with OSHA and safety protocols.
• Reports injuries to state
• Maintains and completes timely and accurate OSHA 300 report for Syndicate and HHT.
• Coordinates pre-employment drug screens.
• Takes and posts pictures in the Team Members folder on the website.
• Back up for coverage of front desk for receptionist lunches, breaks, and days off.