The Pricing Specialist reports to the CFO but works closely with and takes direction from the Pricing Analyst, the Sales team, and the General Accounting Manager. The position is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate entry of all pricing requests submitted for processing with an opportunity to assist in Accounts Payable as needed.
• Perform data entry using various computer programs, spreadsheet or database commands and format material as required.
• Assist other team members and supervisor with producing and analyzing various reports.
• Support the development of pricing policies and strategies
• Timely and accurate entry of pricing and invoicing requests received via email, telephone, or fax.
• Answer pricing questions and resolve pricing issues identified by the Sales team.
• Add items to existing promotions and troubleshoot problems.
• Load Excel files into the pricing system using generic import templates.
• Learn and interpret deadlines for data entry and price changes.
• Eliminate non-value-added tasks to streamline the pricing process.