1. Handles the day to day administrative duties including but not limited to: answering phones, scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities, sending out and receiving mail and packages, preparing business (email and hard copy) correspondence, maintaining filing system of documents including confidential records, petty cash, and purchase orders.
2. Coordinates the processing of time records for payroll processing including entering time in Navision for Syndicate unit and non-unit team members and Staffing Resource temporary staff.
3. Maintains attendances records including documentation of absence occurrences, approval of vacation requests,
4. Schedules and coordinates onboarding process for new hires and temps coming and leaving the DC.
5. Maintains and distributes reports with weekly pay data.
6. Handles ATCP Summary Report and Process including entry of occurrences, printing violations and obtaining signatures from team members, entry in Navision, and forward of hard copies to HR.
7. Works with Director of Distribution to execute timely communication.
8. Maintains inventory of office and shop supplies, vending services, and Expense Summary Report.
9. Assists with Safety compliance by maintaining tow motor checklists, spotter audits, and the Safety Information Board.
10. Schedules readiness training in DC office functions.