2 years of verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
Qualified Candidates will possess:
• Class A CDL
• Clean driving record and clean safety record
• 6 months transport driver experience
• Ability and willingness to work any shift
• Ability to be forklift certified
Starting rate of $17.34/hr
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Two or more years of credit and collections experience required, as well as a minimum of one year of supervisory experience. Requires knowledge of credit policies, basic business law, basic bankruptcy law, and sales and/or marketing. The individual in this position should possess good organizational, communication, and telephone skills and should be flexible and highly motivated.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Working knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules
• Possess general mathematics skills
• Exhibit a strong customer service orientation with a strong sense of urgency to respond to external and internal customer needs
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
• Possess top notch thoroughness and attention to detail
• Ability to analyze and accurately report information
• Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel with knowledge of Formulas and Functions, management of data with Tables, manipulation of data with Pivot Tables, present with Charts and analyzing scenarios
• Good understanding of automated accounting systems
• Knowledge of data management systems with the ability to extract data for analysis and reporting
• Ability to work independently with a participative supervisory style
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with people from all levels of the organization
Qualified candidates must possess:
• BS in Business or related field. Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree preferred.
• 2 years’ work experience in purchasing, logistics or supply services.
• Must be able to analyze requirements, review quotes, issue purchase orders.
• Must enjoy working in team environments and leading when appropriate.
• Must be schedule driven, process oriented, and a problem solver.
• Must be proficient in MS Office and demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Must be flexible and react positive to change in priorities and deadlines.
• Periodic travel both domestic and international.
• Experience and or knowledge with Steel, Chemicals, Plastic Resins, Packaging and MRO preferred.
• Must be willing to travel domestically.
Education, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field required
• Master’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
• Certified Public Account (CPA) preferred
• 10 years progressive experience in accounting and management
• 2 years prior supervisory experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and aptitude for change
• Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet software
• Must be able to clearly present ideas and reports in spoken or written formats
• Must be able to work well at all levels and in all departments of the Company
• Must supervise and utilize available staff and recommend manpower requirements to fulfill all necessary tracking and reporting of financial matters
• Must be able to work well with external contacts of the Company
• Must have good time management, planning and negotiation skills
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) software preferred
• The duties of this position are carried out in a typical office environment, although exposure to manufacturing areas may frequently be required
• The noise level in the work environment is normally low
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associates degree preferred.
• Knowledge of basic accounting.
• Requires good organization skills and high detail orientation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to read and interpret common financial reports.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to write routine correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information to members of the organization.
TECHNICAL & MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or numeric form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics describe here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.