If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
Verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
• Class A CDL
• Clean driving record and clean safety record
• 6 months transport driver experience
• Ability and willingness to work any shift
• Ability to be forklift certified
Starting Pay: $17.50/hour
• Associates degree or 3 years of experience in order processing for Customer Service department within an office setting. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated excellent data entry skills with ability to process large amounts of information both efficiently and accurately.
• Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office, Email and general computer functions, particularly Excel pivot tables
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• Basic accounting knowledge demonstrated in work experience or education in this accounting field of study.
• Self-confident with ability to assess situations and make sound decisions and/or solve problems autonomously.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside of the organization.
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve goals on time
• Ability to work independently with general guidance
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Must be customer oriented with excellent follow up and follow through skills.
• Position is a member of a professional office environment which includes sharing spaces with other administrative or production staff.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
•High school diploma or equivalent
•One year experience in the manufacturing, maintenance and/or home improvement/construction field.
•Valid Indiana Driver’s License
•Clean driving record (no current points violations)
•Previous work attendance record that demonstrates reliability
•Must have ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
•Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as shipping labels, safety rules, and instructions
•Must be able to speak effectively with other team members in the organization
•While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
•The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
•The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
•Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision and the ability to drive at night.
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.