If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
Verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
Education and/or Experience
• 2 years benefits administration experience
• Occupational Health experience preferred
• Possess strong organization and communication skills.
• Must be flexible and adaptable.
• Must maintain confidentiality and operate in an ethical manner at all times.
• Takes responsibilities for own actions.
• Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Contributes to building a positive Team environment.
• Proficient with MS Office including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. .
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as and policy and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine to complex reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively to team members at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and make sound decisions.
• Possess the ability to manage competing priorities and work under pressure.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or numeric form.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of an Associates’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with three to five years related experience.
• 2+ years’ experience as a system administrator.
• Prefer 1+ years’ experience as a Computer Technician or Desktop Support Specialist.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft and Apple operating systems and software.
• Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours and on weekends.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with VMware and Office 365.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures and manuals.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees at all levels of the company as well as vendors and customers.
TECHNICAL & MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
• Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands for keyboarding activities, lifting, and other similar activities.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move 10 to 25 pounds, and on occasion up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The employee must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.