If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
Hurryin' Hoosier Transport, Inc., the transportation provider for Syndicate Sales, Inc, is hiring professional OTR Drivers! Our drivers are among the best in the trucking industry with nearly 40% of our Drivers recipients of the Indiana Master Truck Driver Award. If you are a safety-minded professional and meet the qualifications, we want to talk with you! Qualified candidates must have: • 2 years of verifiable OTR experience • No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years • Valid Indiana Class A CDL Call us at 1-800-633-9074 to learn more about this opportunity!
Hurryin’ Hoosier Transport is based in Kokomo, Indiana and operates across the United States delivering floral hard goods and home and garden products. We are recruiting safety-minded Driver Trainees who want to build a successful driving career with a company that values your contributions. You will train with experienced professional drivers who will help you learn the business at a pace that is right for you before you are qualified as an OTR Driver and assigned your own routes. CDL Class A License required. Fresh driving school graduates welcome!
• Demonstrate the ability to set all molds and machine cycles efficiently.
• Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment and demonstrate the ability to keep appropriate records accurately.
• Demonstrate the ability to comprehend and accurately record mold setup checklist requirements.
• Demonstrate the ability to perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs on all production, support and auxiliary equipment.
• Demonstrate the ability to read and comprehend electrical control schematics, and hydraulic and pneumatics schematics.
• Diagnose and repair problems in electrical components and control systems, and hydraulic and pneumatic components in systems as they pertain to all production, support and auxiliary equipment.
• Have the ability to understand and work with the National Electrical Code.
• Demonstrate the ability to set up, program, diagnose and repair all components of robot and automation systems.
• All other assigned duties.
Successful Candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership, Psychology or related field
• 2 years of human resource coordination experience required
• One year experience with recruitment and orientation of talent
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Human Resource Information Systems
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas both orally and in writing.
• Ability to understand financial documents and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and make sound decisions
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Adapts well to change and is flexible
• Must be highly self-motivated and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
• Human Resources experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is preferred
• Human Resources certification (PHR, SHRM-CP) preferred
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.