If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
Hurryin' Hoosier Transport, Inc. is hiring professional OTR Drivers! Our drivers are among the best in the trucking industry with nearly 40% of our Drivers recipients of the Indiana Master Truck Driver Award. If you are a safety-minded professional and meet the qualifications, we want to talk with you!
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study.
• Minimum 2 years proven product development experience including how to factor in emerging trends, voids in the market channel offerings, and ability to manage the NPD process.
• Demonstrated successful launch of a new product from inception to market launch.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on most critical project goals on time and on budget
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business and financial
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and financial information, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and general business correspondence.
• Ability to annually travel domestically (at least 20%) and internationally (at least 10 %) of the time preferred.
• High school diploma. Associates Degree preferred.
• One year successful administrative assistant experience
• Must be proficient in MS Office and demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Must be flexible to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before employees of organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.