If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
• Well-rounded student and/or work life experience - academically, socially and in any previous work situations
• Exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities.
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be U.S. Citizen/Resident, asylee, refugee or have permanent work authorization. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics or programs with a basic understanding of business operations.
• Minimum of three years of experience in analytics, reporting and baseline analysis
• Strong business acumen, management, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to evaluate business processes and implement change
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• World-class presentation skills
• Proven ability to deliver recommendations in a way that fosters company-wide adoption and continuous improvement
• Ability to prioritize and delegate responsibilities to meet commitments
• Ability to operate effectively in a hi-tempo environment managing multiple tasks
• Expert abilities in Excel including pivot tables, filtering and CSV files
• Proficiency also required in other MS Office applications including Word, One Note, Access, Power Point, Reporting Software and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Experience with data management software and SQL language highly desired
• Ability to learn, utilize and teach others reporting tools
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.